7153392556 SKU: 150485
ITEM TITLE Lot of 44 Piece Vintage 1930s Indiana Depression Glass Green Horseshoe Set L5X
- Brand: Indiana Glass
- Size: 44 piece
- Color: Green
- Condition: Pre-owned
- Notes: Most of the pieces have utensil marks on them. Some of the pieces have chips or flea bites.
For your consideration is this 44 piece set of green depression glass made by Indiana Glass in the pattern of Horseshoe. This pattern was made from 1930-1933. Please see the pictures for more details.
- 20 Cups – These measure about 2 1/8″ tall x 4 5/8″ diameter with the handle x 3 5/8″ diameter. 2 of them have flea bite marks on them.
- 7 Salad Plates – These measure about 8 3/8″ diameter. 1 has a flea bite mark on it and 1 has a chip on it. They have utensil marks on them.
- 11 Saucers – These measure about 6″ diameter. 2 have flea bite marks, 1 has a small chip, and 1 has a bruise on the base.
- 1 Footed 9 oz Tumbler – This measures about 4 3/4″ tall x 3″ diameter at the top. There is a chip on the base. There is a flea bite mark on the top.
- 2 Platters – These measure about 10 3/4″ long x 8″ wide. The design on the inside are different on both of them. There are some utensil marks on them.
- 2 Sandwich Plates – These measure about 11 3/8″ diameter. The design on the inside are different on both of them.
- 1 Large Fruit Bowl – This measures about 9 3/8″ diameter x 3″ tall. It has a chip on the top of the edge.
By purchasing items with Tamarack Shack Antiques, 10% of all sales are donated to BEAM, the Belize Education & Action Ministry, a non-profit Christian organization. BEAM provides scholarships to King’s College as well as supports the monetary and spiritual needs of churches within northern Belize. King’s College in Belize is a Christian high school boarding school that prepares its students for success in life by teaching academic courses as well as various trades and job skills. Thank you for supporting these students as they further their education.
Other examples of the use of funds are building supplies for King’s College and affiliated churches. BEAM doesn’t spend funds on travel for USA volunteers to and from Belize, assuring that BEAM funds go directly to the Belizean people. If you have interest in becoming a volunteer, making more monetary contributions, or simply to network, contact Gene at 715.339.2819.