For your consideration is this 107 piece set of Johnson Brothers dinnerware in the pattern “The Friendly Village.” The stamp on the back reads The Friendly Village, Made in England by Johnson Bros. All decoration under the glaze permanent & acid resisting colors. A genuine, hand engraving, REG. U.S. PAT. OFF. The following is a list of the pieces in the set and the condition:
- (1) Vegetable Bowl – This measures about 8 1/2″ diameter x 2 3/4″ tall. This appears to be in unused condition.
The Village Green
- (1) Platter – This measures about 11 7/8″ x 9 3/4″. This appears to be unused.
The School House
- (12) Dinner Plates – These measure about 9 7/8″ diameter. They do not have any chips, cracks, or repairs. 3 have crazing.
The Covered Bridge
- (12) Square Salad Plates – These measure about 7 3/4″ diameter. They appear to be unused.
- (18) Square Cereal Bowls – These measure about 6 1/4″ diameter x 1 3/4″ tall. They appear to be unused.
- (18) Bread & Butter Plates – These measure about 6 1/8″ diameter. They do not have any chips, cracks, or repairs. 1 has crazing.
The Ice House
- (22) Saucers – These measure about 5 5/8″ diameter. They do not have any chips, cracks, or repairs. 3 have crazing.
- (23) Cups – These measure about 2 3/8″ tall x 4 1/4″ diameter with the handle.