For your consideration is this 15pc T.F. & S. Phoenix Pompadour Tea Set. The T.F. & S. stands for Thomas Forester & Sons. The bases read T.F. & S. Ltd Phoenix Made in England. The following is a list of all the pieces in the set that includes their measurements, marks and condition.
- Teapot with Lid- The teapot is 6 3/8″ long from spout to handle and it is 7 5/8″ tall with the lid on. It is 4 3/8″ in diameter and the teapot is in nice condition with no cracks or chips. The lid has a repair where there was a chip that someone painted over with the background cream color. There is a small amount of crazing. There are no chips or cracks and there is some loss to the design.
- Open Sugar- This bowl is 1 7/8″ tall and 3 1/8″ in diameter. There are no cracks or chips and there is some loss to the design.
- Creamer- This creamer is 2 1/4″ tall, 2 1/2″ long, and 2 1/8″ in diameter. There is crazing on this piece. There is a some loss to the gilding. There are no chips or cracks.
- 5 Cups- There are 2 1/2″ tall and 2 3/8″ in diameter. The end of the handle to the edge of the cup is 3 1/8″ long. There is a very small chip out of the edge of one of the cups. There are no cracks but there is crazing and a small amount of loss to the design.
- 6 Saucers- These are 4 1/2″ in diameter and 3/4″ tall. There is some loss to the design and there is one saucer that has a bruise or a small indentation on the top side which would be covered by a cup when there is one on top of it. Please see the pictures for more detail.