Tamarack Shack Antiques is proud to be able to provide a low price point for our high quality, one-of-a-kind products. Our price points do not allow us to incur the shipping/handling costs. Shipping/Handling of all items are at the customer expense. Tamarack Shack Antiques will contact you upon receiving your order request to work out delivery methods and to inform you of the shipping & handling costs. Shipping and handling fees are determined by product size, weight, delivery location, packing complexity, and carrier rates. Our store uses USPS & FedEx to ship; but if you prefer another carrier, we will do our best to accommodate your desire. Tamarack Shack Antiques ships item(s) within 5 days of purchase.
Shipping & Delivery Policies
- Shipping and Handling cost is NOT included in the list price
- If purchasing more than one item, please contact us to inquire about combined shipping rates as the calculator doesn’t always get it right (this could possibly save you money!).
- Orders will typically ship within 3-5 business days from the date of payment. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekday holidays.
- We currently ship throughout the United States and most countries as long as the item you are buying can be shipped there. It’s your responsibility to make sure the item can be shipped to your country before you buy.
- We package and ship to the best standards for our products, packing fragile items with bubble wrap and brown paper, crating if necessary, etc.
- If the shipping address is different from the address provided in payment, please contact the seller prior to payment.
- Tamarack Shack Antiques is not responsible for addresses entered incorrectly at checkout. If you know you’ve entered the incorrect address, please contact us within 24 hours of purchase otherwise we will ship to the address you provided.
- Tamarack Shack Antiques can deliver. We will work with you on a case-by-case basis depending on our current workload and schedule. Our standard rate is $1.50 per mile to cover fuel costs, vehicle wear and tear, packaging, and workshop down time. Additional fees may apply for setup, stairs, and other difficult deliveries.
Tamarack Shack Antiques does allow customer pickup at the antique store if desired. We are located in Phillips, Wi. The items may be picked up at our location but you will need to contact us to make an appointment beforehand to make sure someone is there. We will do our best to support and facilitate transportation of your choosing but are not responsible for preparation, crating of picked up items, damages incurred during a pick up, or subsequent repairs for any pickup or delivery that we do not perform.
Returns & Exchanges
- Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours from the time they are submitted, if past 24 hours, All Sales are Final. Please review all pictures and measurements, and feel free to ask as many questions as possible, prior to making your purchase.
- Please make sure to double check the sizing, measurements, and descriptions we provide for you. The only time Tamarack Shack Antiques will consider a return is if there is a documented discrepancy between the item listed and the item you have received. Please purchase seriously.
- If you have not picked up your item(s) or arranged for transportation within 30 days, we will have to put the piece back up for sale. No refunds will be given.
If Item Arrives Damaged or Broken
- Please contact us and include the following photos:
- Overview of the damaged or broken item
- Close up of the damaged or broken item
- Any exterior damage to the shipping box
- Packing materials used to ship the damaged or broken item
- A picture of the mailing label.
- Tamarack Shack Antiques and/or the buyer may need to file a claim with USPS, FEDEX, UPS, or other service provider(s) selected for shipment.
- Neither Tamarack Shack Antiques or the buyer can determine liability for damage, only a claims specialist of the shipping service can do so.
- A refund will not be issued until liability has been determined. The shipping service may need to coordinate with the buyer to pick-up and inspect the package. For this reason, Tamarack Shack Antiques may need to relinquish claim rights and request that the buyer files the claim(s).
Questions about your order?
Contact us: [email protected]