- Brand: Bulova
- Condition: Pre-owned
- Notes: The movement is for parts or repair. The balance moves freely, but won't advance the escapement. The rotar also spins freely and winds the watch accordingly. The watch is missing the crown and the piece that attaches to the stem.
- Age: 1966
- Region of Origin: Switzerland
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Manufacturer: Bulova
- Country of Manufacture: Switzerland
- Model: Movement
- Movement: Self-Wind Automatic
- Markings: Black Numeral
For your consideration is this self-winding automatic vintage men’s wristwatch movement that is for parts or repair. The balance and rotar are freely spinning. The rotar winds the watch, but the balance doesn’t advance the escapement. The Swiss movement was made by Bulova in 1966, and it is the caliber 11 ALAC model featuring a nice round white vintage dial with black numeral markings and two-tone black and silver tapering hands. The bezel and enclosed backing are stainless steel, and the 17 jewel movement case measures 32mm in diameter with fancy lugs that have an inside measurement of 18mm. The watch is missing the crown and the connecting piece that attaches to the stem. Please see pictures for more detail, and feel free to ask any questions!