40pc Set Wedgwood Red Bush Berry China c1956 Midcentury
Set Wedgwood Red Bush Berry China c1956
I have many more antiques and collectibles in my Ebay Store!
For your consideration is this Wedgwood China set with a lovely midcentury Red Berry Bush pattern. It provides service for 8. The following pieces are included in this set:
(8) – 9 3/4″ Dinner Plates: These have crazing but no chips or cracks.
(8) – 6 7/8″ Bread Plates: These have crazing but no chips or cracks.
(8) – 6 1/8″ Bowls: 1 has several small fleabites on the underside of the rim. The rest have crazing but no chips or cracks.
(8) – 5 1/2″ Saucers: These have crazing but no chips or cracks.
(8) – 2 1/4″ Cups: One has a very small fleabite; the rest have crazing but no chips or cracks.
40 Pieces Total!!!
Free shipping to the Continental US. Surcharge to AK, HI, PR, etc.
Returns If you are not completely satisfied, please return the item that you bought within 7 days in the SAME CONDITION as you received it. I will give you a full refund on the purchase, less shipping.
Please look for more items that I have on auction. I can give excellent shipping discounts to those that purchase more than one item.
By purchasing items with Tamarack Shack Antiques, 10% of all sales are donated to BEAM, the Belize Education & Action Ministry, a non-profit Christian organization. BEAM provides scholarships to King’s College as well as supports the monetary and spiritual needs of churches within northern Belize. King’s College in Belize is a Christian high school boarding school that prepares its students for success in life by teaching academic courses as well as various trades and job skills. Thank you for supporting these students as they further their education.
Other examples of the use of funds are building supplies for King’s College and affiliated churches. BEAM doesn’t spend funds on travel for USA volunteers to and from Belize, assuring that BEAM funds go directly to the Belizean people. If you have interest in becoming a volunteer, making more monetary contributions, or simply to network, contact Gene at 715.339.2819.