- Brand: US Army
- Color: Red, blue, yellow, white, black and green.
- Condition: Pre-owned
- Notes: These patches are in very good original condition.
For your consideration are these five original WWII US Army uniform patch insignias as follows:
- 92nd Infantry Division African American Unit (2 ¼”diameter)
- 106th Infantry Division “Battle of the Bulge” (2 ½” diameter)
- 63rd Infantry Division “Blood and Fire” (3 ½” X 2 ¼”)
- 87TH Infantry Division “Yellow Acorn” (2 ¼” diameter)
- 7th Infantry Division with green border (2 ½” diameter)
They are in very good original condition. Please see pictures for further details.
Like us on Facebook! Tamarack Shack Antiques.
Follow us on Twitter @Tamarackshack
On Jul-05-16 at 10:36:53 PDT, seller added the following information:
|Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back|
On Jul-05-16 at 10:37:09 PDT, seller added the following information: